Join us on this fun day for girls who want to try paddling!
This girls-only afternoon out (age 8 and over) is a chance to try this exciting water sport in a safe, professionally coached event.
Join us at the Paddlesport Dock on Billy Brown Road in Fort Langley on Sunday June 3rd from 1pm to 3pm with national kayak champion and coach Emily Raymond!
Register here to save your spot! The fee is $20 per person at the dock when you arrive. Cash only.
A parent or guardian must be present to sign a waiver if the participant is under 18.
What you need to know!
Here is what you need to know:
- A Parent or Guardian must sign in for the girl(s) attending and complete a waiver (download from our site)
- The fee is $20 per paddler paid by cash at the dock
- Our club supplies boats, paddles, and lifejackets
- This session will be professionally coached by Emily Raymond, a national champion Kayaker.
- Safety boats are on the water with the paddlers for a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- This event will go ahead rain or shine.
- Hats, sunscreen and sunglasses or rainwear are a good idea.
- Bring a towel, and change of clothes and water.
- The best clothes to wear are quick dry sports clothes, in layers depending on the weather, and a light water-resistant jacket.
- If you have concerns or require accommodations for any reason, please mention them when signing in.